Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Go For The Wolverine Trailer Stay For The Day The Earth Stood Still

The Day The Earth Stood Still

Saw an interesting promotional tactic recently this week remake liberation The Day The Earth Stood Still . (Correct me if I m wrong). Spot for the film are now proving that this film is the only place to capture the big-screen debut of X-Men Origins with Hugh Jackman. I did a quick - but certainly not too thorough - the search this morning for movie reviews and found very few that I thought was interesting considering that opening this week. Can t say I remember any movie promotional emissions using the time to promote a promotion before their film. I m not against it either, mind you, just indifferent to it. You can then save Wolverine The Day The Earth Stood StillFrankly, I can t say that ve never been too enthralled to catch this one on the big screen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home